Five Part Listening and Learning Series: Exploring Financial Capability & Access for Entrepreneurs Webinar Series
You were invited to join Prosperity Now’s first ever Listening & Learning Series, a five-part virtual series on Exploring Financial Capability & Access for Entrepreneurs.
Through this series, we shared what we know and lifted up experts from the field to discuss key financial capability and access challenges and solutions facing low- and moderate-income entrepreneurs. In equal part, we invited participants to contribute to the conversation by exploring the ways in which these challenges manifest among their own clients, sharing the strategies they have used to address them, and shedding light on the gaps in solutions and information that still exist. During each installation, attendees learned from practitioners, researchers and other experts, reflect on your experiences and share your questions and opinions.
- Cash Flow Volatility: The Ultimate Driver of Business Financial Vulnerability
- Mastering the Know-How: Financial Management Expertise & Advice for Entrepreneurs
- A New Financial Frontier: Alternative Small Business Lending
- Credit as an Asset: Building & Maintaining Credit for Entrepreneurs
- Race, Entrepreneurial Success & the Wealth Divide