Manufactured Housing Toolkit
Prosperity Now and our partners have developed a set of tools to help advocates educate policymakers, allied organizations and the general public about how public policy can improve the lives and financial security of owners of manufactured housing.
The Manufactured Housing Toolkit includes:
- Communications Tools, which include concise messages to share with policymakers and community members and tips for advocates in framing the discussion.
- Policy Briefs, which are intended to be broadly disseminated and shared with policymakers and allies.
- Resource Guides, which include legislative analysis, examples of states where certain policies have been adopted, and other detailed information to help advocates in making the case for manufactured housing.
- Sample Local-Level Policies, which are examples of local-level policies that raise up manufactured housing.
- Data and Policy Snapshots, which provide data and policy information designed to inform and empower key stakeholders with new materials about the affordable housing need and resources within a given geography.